The painting classes are held in three locations on set days of the week; Garstang on Mondays, Preston on Tuesdays and Fridays, and St Annes on Sea on Thursdays.
In these classes I use a simple step-by-step approach to show how a complete novice to painting or an experienced painter, can get effective results using the simplest of means.
The classes cover a range of subjects as shown in the programmes below. Students can attend as many classes as they like. No two classes are the same.
Class sizes are typically between eight and ten students which allows for one-to-one tuition. All art materials and necessary equipment are supplied.
Classes start at 10:00 a.m. and finish at 3:00 p.m. with a one hour break at noon for lunch. Hot drinks and a selection of biscuits are available throughout the day.
Garstang Arts Centre Annual Exhibition
The 2021 exhibition will open for public viewing from the 11th of February to the 5th of March. The exhibition is free to enter and is open to any student who would like to exhibit their pictures.
BA (Hons) Fine Art
30 years painting and drawing experience
- An excellent and enjoyable introduction to a popular and fascinating hobby
- Full step-by-step demonstrations for each scene being painted
- Classes kept small to ensure maximum opportunities for individual attention
- Class fee includes all art materials, tea, coffee and biscuits
- Fully qualified and experienced tutor
- Friendly and relaxed atmosphere
- All ages and abilities are welcome
- Many satisfied students – testimonials available
- Much more than just a painting class
- GIFT VOUCHERS ARE AVAILABLE ALL YEAR ROUND.